Thursday, June 30, 2011

Welcome Home

So here I am arriving back in the USA. My dad surprised me by coming to Chicago to greet me as I came through customs! I thought this was really special because he was along to see me off at the airport when I first moved to Vienna.
And now my new home will be in Madison, WI...or in a neighboring town. Sandi, my grandpa, and the Jensen cousins drove by my new school with me the day after I arrived. It was exciting to see this place I've only seen in pictures on their website. The school is built into a semi-wooded area, with a nature preserve and lake bordering the edge of the property. Looks like a lovely place to come to work everyday!
And this is the view from the playground at the back of the school. It looks amazing, even on a cloudy day! I'm sure there will be lots of adjustments to moving back and settling here, but I'm also full of hope for what comes next! God has always been so gracious to provide me with friends and good experiences in each place I've lived. I'm confident He'll continue to provide exactly what I need in this place too.

1 comment:

leslie.kidd said...

Wow! Looks like a great place to work and live...can't wait to see and hear more about your life there!