Friday, August 21, 2009

Cruising in Colorado

I had the opportunity to visit my brother and sister-in-law in Colorado. They took me to Boulder, a town I've been eager to visit. While there, we toured the Celestial Seasonings tea company. It was fascinating to hear about how they make their teas and to see the assembly line in process.

Theresa had the idea to rent scooters one day during my visit, so we went to Manitou Springs and scootered through the Garden of the Gods. Wow! That is, I think, absolutely the best way to see that park! We had so much fun together on those scooters.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Liz!! We had a lot of fun, that's for sure!! Can't wait to see you again. We'll be sure to find more fun stuff to do next time you come to visit. Next time, it might have to involve your niece though!